Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, trucks by appointment only
· All drivers must scale in first, prior to appointment time, scale out when complete
o Pull on the scale from the West Side only
· All trucks with appointments and on time will take priority
o Early/Late or non-appointed trucks may have to wait for an open dock if one becomes available.
o All appointments must be made no later than the day prior - before 2:00 PM
o No same day appointments
· Scale house will assign you a dock or ask you to wait for first available dock
· Chock your wheels and check in with dock personnel
o Bring ticket in and place on the North Wall under proper dock #.
· No Drivers are allowed on the dock without approval
o If you have a pallet jack/load locks and need to be on the dock to remove and replace your items, you will need to check out a hard hat (if you do not have one) prior to being on the dock.
o If your trailer needs to be cleaned out, you may ask dock personnel at check in. Do not clean out your trailer anywhere else on the site.
o Bulk drivers are required to have hard hats as well.
· Dock locks are engaged/released by dock personnel only
o Once you see a green light please come in to confirm your load is complete and it is safe to pull away from the dock.
o NEVER ASSUME IT IS OK TO PULL AWAY!